Hotmail is one of the most widely used and free communication tools we have at our fingertips today. It was created by Microsoft in nineteen ninety-six and today has come to be called Outlook, its simplicity and simplicity of use have made it the preferred choice of many browsers when using it as their primary email service.
To create a Hotmail e-mail, all you need to do is set up a Microsoft account. This will let you log in to each and every one of the services offered by Microsoft such as Outlook.com, Skype, Xbox Live and OneDrive.
Today the Hotmail service provided by Microsoft has migrated to Outlook.com, but this change does not involve any auxiliary payment at the time of opening an email account in Hotmail because the service continues to be absolutely free.
The primary function of Hotmail, is to act as a means so that we can send and receive emails quickly and safely. If you have sent or received one, it will most likely reach your inbox in just two seconds. We can emphasize that no other user will have the ability to stop or read the mail.
In addition, there is the integration of services such as those offered by Office. Therefore, we have the possibility of opening files under these formats without the need to have any program installed.
Steps to hotmail create account
To create a Hotmail account, you only need to use your personal data, as it will be the means by which the Microsoft team will be validating your account. With this in mind, follow these easy steps that will be very helpful to you:
- Access with your browser to the next address or click on the link:
- On the service welcome page, look at the bottom for the option: “Sign up now”.
- Take a look at the next image.
- Create a new account in the Outlook.com service
- Enter all your data, just need your name, birth date, country and username and password.
- Enter a mobile number in case of any inconvenience in the future, validate the account with an SMS, at the moment is not necessary.
- At the end you will be sent to the page of your account, do not even close the browser, send a sample email to perform the last check and that the account is ready for use.